See the Difference: Six New boost Camera Models with Sensors of the XGS Series from ON Semiconductor
Are you looking for cameras with high resolution? Then you might be interested in six new boost camera models with sensors from ON Semiconductor's XGS series, which are available now. The new boost cameras have resolutions of 20, 32 and 45 megapixels and complement the boost camera series, which of course is still available with the proven Sony Pregius sensors IMX255 (9 MP) and IMX253 (12 MP).
The new models incorporate high-performance CMOS sensors with state-of-the-art global shutter technology and deliver frame rates up to 45 fps.
As a perfect replacement for older CCD sensors, the high-resolution XGS sensors offer excellent image quality at higher frame rates and lower costs!
The new high-resolution cameras are available in a bundle with our 1C Interface Card.
The following camera models are available:
- boA4500-45cm, 20 MP, 45 fps, Mono, series production Q1/2021
- boA4500-45cc, 20 MP, 45 fps, Color, series production Q1/2021
- boA6500-36cm, 32 MP, 35 fps, Mono, series production January 2021
- boA6500-36cc, 32 MP, 35 fps, Color, series production Q1/2021
- boA8100-16cm, 45 MP, 15 fps, Mono, series production January 2021
- boA8100-16cc, 45 MP, 15 fps, Color, series production Q1/2021
Fields of application:
The new boost cameras are perfectly suited for the following applications: photovoltaics, inspection of displays, wafers, batteries, semiconductors, automatic optical inspection (AOI)/solder paste inspection, classical packaging industry applications (e.g. reading barcodes), food industry or mapping.
We offer other high-end components from a single source, such as high-resolution F-mount lenses and CoaXPress cables - with all the advantages of the CXP 2.0 standard.