Tutorial on the pylon
Camera Software Suite
Watch our tutorial video about the newJust press play!
multi-language feature and the product
Basler pylon Camera Software Suite
The pylon camera software suite is a software package comprised of an easy-to-use SDK and drivers and tools that you can use to operate any Basler camera using a Windows or Linux PC or a Mac. Thanks to the latest GenICam 3 technology pylon offers unrestricted access to the latest camera models and features.
The programming interface on pylon can work with a wide range of camera interfaces, allowing existing programming code to be used without modification for any Basler cameras and operating systems as well.
Highlights of the pylon Camera Software Suite
- a software package for all operating systems, such as Windows, Linux x86, Linux ARM and OS X
- unique context-sensitive camera documentation and programmers’ guides for easy camera evaluation and software development
- a wealth of sample programs for all typical camera applications in all supported programming languages such as C, C++, C#, VB.Net
- easy-to-use and high-performance pylon Viewer, including multi-language support for camera features, for the simultaneous activation and evaluation of multiple cameras
- IP, USB (Windows) and CL (Windows) configuration tools for the simple use of Basler’s GigE, USB3.0 and Camera Link cameras
- GigE and USB bandwidth manager for simple setup optimization
- unique camera emulator for software development without physical cameras and much more
Find out more about the highlights of pylon for your operating system
Which models work best with the pylon Camera Software Suite?
- A6xxf, A31xf and A102f