Security & Surveillance
Video surveillance has been used in various industries for many years. Thanks to the use of surveillance cameras in banks and financial institutions, the number of bank robberies has significantly decreased. When they do happen, however, the chances of solving them are considerably higher than they used to be. This development is due in large measure to the widespread installation of surveillance cameras.
Video surveillance in casinos has always been a great challenge. On the technical side, the lighting conditions require very sensitive cameras to capture high quality images. The large number of cameras needed often demands complex hardware and extensive storage space for acquired image data. In addition, the gaming commissions in many countries have strict guidelines. These challenges can be successfully met by using the technology present on modern network cameras.
In these times of globalization, goods are transported around the world. To protect them from loss or theft on their way from the manufacturer to the consumer, surveillance cameras have become a fixture in logistics and transportation systems. And network cameras are increasingly used for process control, for example, in automatic distribution centers and packing systems.
The right camera series for use in the areas of security and surveillance
Basler blaze: High precision for cost-efficient 3D imaging in real time
- Outstanding 3D imaging with the latest Sony DepthSense™ IMX556PLR sensor technology
- Precise, almost millimeter-accurate optical measurement with the time-of-flight method
- Large measuring range, covering approximately two Euro pallets or a small car
- Real-time streaming of pre-processed 3D point clouds and 2D intensity images
- Daylight capability and IP67 protection for stable results under difficult conditions
- Light and contrast independent
- Easy system integration thanks to compact design and Gigabit Ethernet
- User-friendly and platform-independent programming interface with sample programs
- Reliable operation in multi-camera systems without mutual interference
Basler IP cameras: Robust housing and easy installation
- High resolutions to monitor large areas and the identification of individuals
- Reduced storage space requirements to facilitate the use of simple hardware
We'll work with you to find a suitable Basler camera for your security application.
Would you like to know more?
We would be pleased to assist you.