Europe, Middle East, Africa
Basler Technical Support
Your request cart is currently empty. Please add at least one product to send a quote request. If you would like to send a message directly to our sales team, please use this form.Request Cart
- Acquisition Cards
- Network & Peripheral Devices
- pylon Camera Software Suite
- Other software
- Embedded Vision Portfolio
- Medical & Life Sciences Portfolio
- CoaXPress Product Portfolio
- Computer Vision Tasks
- Factory Automation
- Medical & Life Sciences
- Vision-guided Robotics
- Warehouse Automation
- Further Applications
- Embedded Vision
Medical & Life Sciences
- Certification & Commitment to Quality
- Things to Know
Sales & Support
- Support Contact
- Knowledge Base
- Aftersales Services
- Basler Product Documentation
- Frame Grabber Services
- Comparison between Sony's IMX CMOS sensor series
- Why should I color calibrate my camera?
- Expert Tips to Find the Right Lens for a Vision System
- Expert Tips for Embedded Vision Systems
- What Is Multispectral Imaging?
- Comparison of CMOS cameras
- Color in Image Processing
- Processing Boards in Embedded Vision
- What Is Image Processing
- 3D Technologies in Image Processing
- What Is Embedded Vision
- Why CMOS Image Sensors?
- What Is Time of Flight?
- What Is Image Quality?
- Camera Sizes
- How does a Digital Camera Work?
- CMOS vs. CCD: Sensor Technology
- Real-Time Capability
- NIR: Seeing Clearly Even in Low Light
- High-Sensitivity Industrial Cameras
- Interfaces and Standards
Markets and Applications
- Cameras for Fluorescence Microscopy
- What Is the Role of Computer Vision for Industry 4.0?
- What Is Deep Learning?
- Robots with Vision Technology
- Blockchain for IoT Sensor Producers
- How will IoT change retail?
- How Do Machines Learn?
- IoT Applications in the Smart City
- Benefits of Cameras in Medicine
- Lab Automation with Vision
- Medicine with Vision
- Image Processing in Industry 4.0
- Machine Vision
- Automated Optical Inspection
- Color Calibration in Medical Technology
Vision Systems and Components
- Software in Image Processing
- Image Pre-processing Strengthens and Streamlines Image Processing Systems
- How to Find the Right Lighting for Your Vision System?
- What is a Machine Vision SDK
- How Can I Find the Right Lens?
- Components of a Vision System
- Cutting Through the Noise: Camera Selection
- Image Processing Systems — The Basics
- Camera Technology
- About Us
- Social Responsibility
- Financial Information
- Financial Calendar
- Annual General Meeting
- Corporate Governance
- Contact Investor Relations
- News / Press
Computer Vision HardwareCameras Lenses Lighting Acquisition Cards Cables Accessories Network & Peripheral DevicesComputer Vision Softwarepylon Camera Software Suite VisualApplets Other softwarePortfoliosEmbedded Vision Portfolio Medical & Life Sciences Portfolio CoaXPress Product PortfolioCamerasArea Scan Cameras Line Scan Cameras 3D Cameras CoaXPress 2.0-Cameras Customized Basler CamerasArea Scan CamerasBasler ace 2 Basler ace Basler MED ace Basler boost Basler beat Basler dart Basler pulse Basler scoutBasler aceNew ace featuresLine Scan CamerasBasler racerBasler racerBasler racer - the right choiceBasler blazeblaze FAQ Use Case: 3D image processing for object inspection Basler blaze Software Use Case: Time-of-Flight Technology Meets Labeling Robot Use-Case-Kine-RoboticsBasler Stereo CameraQuote Basler Stereo CamerasLensesFixed Focal LensesAcquisition CardsUSB 3.0 Interface Cards GigE Interface Cards CXP-12 Interface Cards imaWorx microEnable 5 marathon microEnable 5 ironmanpylon Camera Software Suitepylon Open Source Projects pylon Data FAQ pylon Drivers & GenTL pylon SDKs pylon ViewerOther softwareBasler blaze Software Frame Grabber Software Basler Microscopy Software Basler Video Recording Software Basler Application Software for Robotics drag&bot Robotics SoftwareEmbedded Vision PortfolioCameras for Embedded Vision Basler's Embedded Vision Kits AI Vision Solution Kits pylon Software for Embedded Vision Components for Embedded Vision
MarketsFactory Automation Medical & Life Sciences Vision-guided Robotics Warehouse Automation Further ApplicationsFactory AutomationAutomotive Electronics & Semiconductors Photovoltaics Food & Beverages Pharma & Healthcare Products Printing & Webbed MaterialsFurther ApplicationsSport & Entertainment Security and Surveillance Agriculture Retail Traffic & TransportationRetailATMs / VTMs Check-Out Systems Reverse Vending Machines Vending Machines Recognition/Biometrics People Counting, Tracking & Profiling Shelf InspectionTraffic & TransportationANPR Enforcement Tolling In-Vehicle Monitoring and Transportation Rail and RoadEmbedded VisionEmbedded Vision Portfolio Embedded Vision Services Embedded Vision Ecosystem & SupportEmbedded Vision PortfolioCameras for Embedded Vision Embedded Vision Kits Software for Embedded Vision Embedded Vision for NVIDIA Embedded Vision for NXPPortfolioComputer Vision Solutions for Medical & Life Sciences MED ace Series pylon Software for Medical & Life Sciences Components for Medical & Life Sciences boost Series for Medical & Life Sciences dart Series for Medical & Life Sciences PowerPack for Microscopy
Sales & Support
Sales & SupportSales Support Contact Knowledge Base Aftersales Services Basler Product Documentation Frame Grabber Services ToolsKnowledge BaseThe Sony Pregius S Sensors Deep Learning ICX618 Replacement IoT and IIoT / Industry 4.0 CoaXPress 2.0 – Interface Comparison PGI-Feature-Set EMVA1288 Standard OPC UA Frequently Asked Questions Basler blaze - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Vision CampusCamera Technology Interfaces and Standards Markets and Applications Vision Systems and ComponentsCamera TechnologyComparison between Sony's IMX CMOS sensor series Why should I color calibrate my camera? Expert Tips to Find the Right Lens for a Vision System Expert Tips for Embedded Vision Systems What Is Multispectral Imaging? Comparison of CMOS cameras Color in Image Processing Processing Boards in Embedded Vision What Is Image Processing 3D Technologies in Image Processing What Is Embedded Vision Why CMOS Image Sensors? What Is Time of Flight? What Is Image Quality? Camera Sizes How does a Digital Camera Work? CMOS vs. CCD: Sensor Technology Real-Time Capability NIR: Seeing Clearly Even in Low Light High-Sensitivity Industrial CamerasShow moreShow lessInterfaces and StandardsSystem Setup with CoaXPress 2.0 What Is CoaXPress? Which interface for Embedded Vision? Multi-Camera Systems with GigE 2.0 USB 3.0 – Interface of the Future What Is an Interface? Camera Link Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) GenICam Standard USB 3.0 and USB3 VisionMarkets and ApplicationsCameras for Fluorescence Microscopy What Is the Role of Computer Vision for Industry 4.0? What Is Deep Learning? Robots with Vision Technology Blockchain for IoT Sensor Producers How will IoT change retail? How Do Machines Learn? IoT Applications in the Smart City Benefits of Cameras in Medicine Lab Automation with Vision Medicine with Vision Image Processing in Industry 4.0 Machine Vision Automated Optical Inspection Color Calibration in Medical TechnologyShow moreShow lessVision Systems and ComponentsSoftware in Image Processing Image Pre-processing Strengthens and Streamlines Image Processing Systems How to Find the Right Lighting for Your Vision System? What is a Machine Vision SDK Lighting How Can I Find the Right Lens? Components of a Vision System Cutting Through the Noise: Camera Selection Image Processing Systems — The Basics
Social ResponsibilityCareer and Family Health Management HanseBelt Initiative Promoting Young Talents Environmental PoliciesInvestorsShare Financial Information Financial Calendar Annual General Meeting Corporate Governance Contact Investor Relations SustainabilityShareCurrent Price Information Basic Data Shareholder Structure Analysts Recommendations Share Buyback Program Dividend PolicyFinancial InformationAd Hoc Disclosures Corporate News Financial Reports Voting Rights Presentations Equity StoryEquity StoryBusiness ModelCorporate GovernanceDeclaration of Compliance Management Board Supervisory Board Director's Dealings Auditors Articles of Association Remuneration ReportTrainingBusiness Informatics Electronics Engineers for Devices and Systems Industrial Engineering Kaufleute für Marketingkommunikation Technical Informatics Digital Business E-CommerceEventsBasler at trade shows
Boost Your Resolution: Our CXP-12 Vision System for High Resolution Applications
We have expanded our CXP portfolio with F-mount Lenses from the Basler Standard Lenses product line to offer a hardware solution for applications requiring high resolutions and large fields of view. This solution includes specially developed F-mount Lenses that are perfectly matched to boost cameras with large-format sensors from onsemi's XGS series. The design of the new Basler F-mount Lenses has been optimized to achieve an exceptional price/performance ratio.
- Perfectly matched components: combining Basler’s camera and lens technologies creates a fully optimized solution for factory automation and electronics applications.
- Time and cost savings: no time-consuming selection and evaluation processes are necessary, parts are perfectly matched to ensure optimal performance and allow faster time-to-market.
- Single source: combining carefully matched components such as camera, lens, interface card, and software from a single source ensures optimal efficiency for a future-oriented vision system.
- High reliability and smooth system operation: Basler F-mount Lenses were developed specifically for Basler boost cameras to ensure smooth image processing in demanding applications.
- Large field of view: with high resolution extending over a larger field of view, fewer cameras are necessary to cover the application area. This reduces frame stitching and saves processing power.
- Outstanding image performance and reliability: Basler F-mount Lenses are optimized for sensors up to 45 MP resolution, ensuring incredibly sharp images and reliable, reproducible image quality.
- Quick and easy setup: save setup time with easy aperture adjustment via blue dot on the iris range for optimal sharpness. Focus and iris settings are lockable.
You have questions?
We have the answers!
Our Sales and Technical Support experts are avaiable to advise you on all aspects of Basler computer vision components and solutions.