Outstanding image quality and superior reliability for numerous applications
Digital imaging and processing today provide essential support and significantly influence practice in Medical & Life Sciences. The high performance standard, reliability and long availability of Basler cameras as well as their outstanding value for price make them the right choice for many other applications in this area.
Such an application is telemedicine, for example. Reliable imaging is fundamental here, because diagnostics and therapy take place with telecommunication between physicians, therapists in patients or even between two consulting positions with a need to overcome the separation of distance or even time.
Other areas in which imaging methods are essential today include three-dimensional body analysis to prepare for plastic or reconstructive surgery, as well as motion capture and analysis in orthopedics and rehabilitative medicine. Digital camera technology is used with increasingly positive results for patient monitoring, for example in medical facilities with intensive and critical care for early detection of complications and minimizing their risk, in areas with safety or security concerns or for example in the sleep lab.
Basler ace: High image quality, speed and maximum flexibility
- High-sensitivity color and monochrome cameras, NIR variants
- Color fidelity and high contrast range for analysis of color gradations
- Single cable solutions: GigE with PoE and USB 3.0
- High speeds up to 750 fps
Basler dart: Small board-level camera
- Bare board: Only 27 x 27 mm and a mere 5 g
- S- and CS-Mount: only 29 x 29 mm and 15 g
- Popular ON Semiconductor CMOS sensors with resolutions up to 5 MP and 60 fps
- Outstanding value, with entry level prices starting at €99
Basler pulse: Lightweight, attractive design
- Small design with an elegant metal housing
- Single cable solution with USB3 Vision technology
- Low power consumption (just 1.3 W)
- Global shutter and rolling shutter options with frame rates up to 60 fps
Basler ToF Camera: Cut System Costs with 3D Technology
- Pulsed Time-of-Flight camera
- 8 x 850nm LEDs (optimized for indoor applications)
- VGA resolution for outstanding 3D imaging
- Powerful Machine Vision features
- Excellent price/performance ratio: high-resolution 3D camera in the mid-range price segment
- Multi-part image with 2D and 3D data in one shot
- Simple integration thanks to one component and standard GigE interface
- Use of NIR LEDs protects the human eyes as required in EN 62471:2008
We'll work with you to find a suitable Basler camera for your application. Do you have questions?