ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) / VTMs (Video Teller Machines)
Fraud occurs frequently at automated teller machine (ATM). In order to prevent it, cameras incorporated in modern automated teller machine (ATM) are used, for example, to record the user during the operation. The camera can be additionally coupled with face recognition. If no face is identified, no money may be withdrawn. Cameras can similarly check money withdrawal or monitor the pin pad in order to avoid changes (skimming).
More and more automated teller machine (ATM) are additionally equipped with cameras for video communication in order to be better able to advise customers, if necessary.
Are you in search of an appropriate camera for your application? Basler offers:
- Outstanding price/performance ratio
- Long-term availability
- Cameras and lenses from one source
- Highest stability and flexibility thanks to Machine Vision standards
- Worldwide service and support
- 3-year warranty
Typical areas of use for cameras are:
- Monitoring of the user (portrait camera)
- Monitoring of money withdrawal (hand to money camera)
- Monitoring of the PIN entry (pin pad camera)
- Communication with the user for support purposes (video conference camera)
Camera series suitable for use in ATMs
Basler dart: Huge performance – tiny price
- Compact housing that is easy to integrate into systems
- For Windows, Linux, and ARM-based platforms
- Long-term availability (more than 3 years) and 3-year warranty
Basler Network Cameras
- Fast frame rates of up to 95 frames per second
- Resolutions of up to 5 megapixels
- Simple to install and integrate
- Outstanding image quality and extremely high sensitivity
- MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264
We'll work together with you to find a suitable Basler camera for your ATM-related application. Have more questions? We would be glad to help you.
We’d Be Glad to Help You
Have a question about our products for your retail application?
Brochure - Retail
Here you can find Basler's brochure for retail applications.
BCON – Basler’s Interface for LVDS
Basler’s unique interface for your LVDS-based embedded vision application.
Enter your criteria and find the right cameras that suit your needs.