Migrating from an L100 CL or a runner GigE camera to racer cameras
문서 번호: AW001443
This application note describes what to consider when replacing the Basler L100 Camera Link or the Basler runner GigE line scan cameras by a racer camera. It compares the camera series in selected key aspects in order to support your transition to the racer and to minimize the risks during migration.
The document shows the benefits of migrating to the Basler concerning the following aspects:
- Mechanical characteristics of the racer cameras, which facilitates an easy integration
- What are the advantages of a racer camera due to its electrical components
- What are the benefits of the racer cameras in terms of image quality
- What advantages offers the racer camera in terms of optics
- Availability of known firmware features in the racer camera
- Easiy configurability due to the free Basler pylon Software Suite
지금 무료로 다운로드하세요.
다운로드를 시작하려면 다음 링크를 클릭하십시오.