High resolution industrial cameras from Basler
High resolution sensors are an indispensable tool for detecting as many details from an image as possible. The required resolution always depends on the demands of the particular application. In many cases, resolutions between VGA and 5 MP are sufficient, while other situations require a higher resolution.
Basler saw this trend early on and has expanded its camera portfolio accordingly: The popular Basler ace camera, for example, is available with high-sensitivity Aptina CMOS sensors in two different resolutions (MT9J003 with 10MP and MT9F002 with 14 MP). The Basler beat camera is outfitted with a 12 MP CMOSIS-Sensor (CMV12000). The racer and sprint line scan cameras also feature the high resolution levels needed to produce razor-sharp images.
Basler High Resolution Cameras
The following camera series are available with high resolution sensors:
- The latest generation of Aptina CMOS sensors with 10 and 14 MP resolution
- Full bandwidth utilization in USB 3.0: 14 fps at 10 MP and 10 fps at 14 MP resolution
- Harnessing of the complete bandwidth via Gigabit Ethernet: 10 fps at 10 MP and 7 fps at 14 MP resolution
- High-resolution 12 MP sensor
- More than 62 frames per second
- Compact and robust housing for simple integration
- High resolutions of up to 12 k
- Max. line rate of 80 kHz via Camera Link
- Max. line rate of 51 kHz via GigE