Are Neural Networks the Future of Machine Vision?
In our White Paper, authors Peter Behringer and Dr. Florian Hoppe explain what neural networks are, what they can do and how they need to be trained to work reliably and accurately. Working with a simple example, they describe which preparations are needed for this training and explain the individual development steps needed to establish a neural network.
Our White Paper explores the following topics in depth:
- The success story behind Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs)
- The development process for CNNs
- Collection of image data
- Design of the CNN
- Execution of the self-learning algorithm
- Evaluation of the network
- Commissioning of the trained CNNs
- Transfer Learning
- Processors for CNNs