Camera Modules for Embedded Systems
Make or Buy? The Pros and Cons of Integrating Image Sensors In-House
Our White Paper describes the pros and cons of in-house sensor integration versus using an off-the-shelf camera module.
Our White Paper answers the following questions for you:
- What is meant by "sensor integration" and what can camera modules do?
- What technical hurdles arise when integrating a sensor?
- Which image artifacts can occur and how can an image be optimized?
- Which interfaces and camera module functionality exist?
- What must be taken into account when switching sensors?
- What long-term availability factors must be considered?
- What are the associated costs?
Download now for free
Please complete the form. After submitting the form a download link for each language version will be provided.
Please select a language version to start your download.