Using Single Board Computers (SBCs) with Basler USB and GigE Cameras
Document number: AW0014500
This application note describes tests Basler has carried out with Single Board Computers (SBCs) and with Basler USB and Basler GigE cameras. The document shows which SBC is suitable for what kind of USB3 Vision or GigE cameras or what kind of application. It might save the readers some time and effort as they explore using SBCs in their own applications.
The application note reviews the following SBCs:
- Jetson TK1 and Jetson TX1
- Odroid XU4
- Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 2
- DragonBoard 410c
The document contains:
- A ranking based on the test results
- A list indicating which SBC is suitable for what kind of application or camera
- General settings for best performance
- Board-specific testing notes and tips
- A troubleshooting section
Download now for free
Please click on the following link to start your download.