Setting up a sprint color camera with a Matrox Solios frame grabber
Document number: AW001205
This application note describes what you should observe when you set up a Basler sprint color camera with a Matrox Solios frame grabber. The application note shows detailed information about the procedure and makes you understand the technical aspects.
The following issues are covered:
- Hardware requirements
- Software requirements
- Required tools (color chart and tool for displaying color values)
- Information about the Matrox Intellicam Tool (MIL software)
- Information about the camera configuration tool (CTT+)
- Information about specific settings depending on whether you use the RBG signal standard or raw signals
- How to adjust the gamma, white balance and color settings of the cameras
- List of color settings for different light sources (for Tungsten 2800 K, daylight 5000 K, daylight 6500 K)
- Overview about the sequences of steps
Download now for free
Please click on the following link to start your download.