pylon Deployment Guide (Software Version 6.x) - Installation Guide
Document number: AW001362
This document describes how to deploy pylon software via copy deployment or the runtime redistributable packages.
- Copy deployment: Deploy the necessary files simply by copying them. This is the recommended option if you want to deploy pylon as part of your own application. Camera drivers must be installed separately using .msi installers.
- * pylon runtime redistributable package (also known as "runtime installer"): Deploy the necessary files and drivers using an installation program. This is the recommend option if you want to perform an unattended or silent installation of the pylon software.
You will learn how to accomplish the following tasks:
- Customizing the installation of the runtime redistributable package
- Choosing files for copy deployment
- Enabling your application to find the required pylon DLL files