Optimizing a Basler Tri-linear color camera setup
Document number: AW000724
The objective of this application note is to describe a procedure that we use at Basler to test the setup of our tri-linear cameras. This description will provide you with some tips that will aid you when optimizing a tri-linear camera setup in your own system.
The document contains the following information:
- Information about the test setup (drum setup to test the functionality of line scan cameras in real world applications)
- General adjustments (e.g. optical setup)
- Causes for discolorations and other artifacts
- Information you should observe when you use digital encoders or shaft encoders
- Test results for the standard deviation of the saturation at various aspect ratios
Download now for free
Please click on the following link to start your download.