In our White Paper we explain what factors you need to take into account when selecting the right optics for your camera.
Each application in the image processing field starts with the capturing of the image. The first step when capturing an image is the optical reproduction of the image on the camera's sensor.
The camera's lens handles this complex optical task and is decisive for quality.
Questions that we'll address in detail in our White Paper
- What kind of lens mounts and image sizes are there?
- What exactly is magnification?
- What role does focal length play?
- What does the aperture number mean, and what is the significance of the diffraction limit?
- What considerations are necessary for the spectral range?
- How do I select the right lens?
Download now for free
Please complete the form. After submitting the form your link will be provided.
Please click on the following link to start your download.