Interfacing GigE and USB3 cameras with NI Vision Acquisition software
Document number: AW000645
The document describes the requirements and necessary adjustments for using a Basler GigE Vision or USB 3.0 Vision camera with National Instruments Vision Acquisition 2015 Software.
The following issues are covered:
- Hardware requirements for using a Basler GigE Vision or USB 3.0 Vision camera.
- Installing National Instruments Vision Acquisition 2015 Software
- For use with a Basler USB 3.0 Vision camera, with reference to a document called Setting up a Stable USB 3.0 Camera System.
If a Basler GigE Vision camera is used:
- Network adapter configuration to auto IP or to a static subnet.
- Camera configuration for an IP address using the Basler pylon IP configurator.
- Starting the Measurement & Automation Explorer included in National Instrument’s software, to configure the camera and grab images.
If a Basler USB 3.0 Vision camera is used:
- Installation of National Instrument’s USB3 Vision Device Driver to access the camera.
Download now for free
Please click on the following link to start your download.