Interfacing Basler cameras with NeuroCheck
Document number: AW001390
NeuroCheck is a general purpose image processing software for industrial quality control. This application note explains how to interface a Basler GigE or USB3 Vision camera with the NeuroCheck software using standard USB 3.0 ports or Gigabit Ethernet network adapters and the pylon Camera Software Suite.
The procedures described assume you are using the following software components:
- Basler NeuroCheck Driver, version 6.1
- NeuroCheck acquisition software, version 6.1
- pylon Camera Software Suite, version 4.2
You will learn how to accomplish the following tasks:
- Configure your network adapter for use with NeuroCheck
- Configure your GigE Vision or USB3 Vision camera for use with NeuroCheck
- Configure your camera in NeuroCheck
- Acquire your first images using NeuroCheck
- Troubleshoot issues with your GigE or USB3 connection
Download now for free
Please click on the following link to start your download.