Interfacing Basler cameras with the Matrox MIL software
Document number: AW000648
The document describes the requirements and necessary adjustments for using a Basler GigE or USB 3.0 Vision camera with the Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) software. The following issues are covered:
- Hardware requirements for using a Basler GigE Vision or USB 3.0 Vision camera.
- Installation of the Matrox Imaging Library 10
- If a Basler GigE Vision camera is used:
- Setting up the MIL Config application for camera detection.
- Configuring the IP address for the GigE network adapter using the Matrox Capture Assistant.
- Configuring the camera’s IP address and adjusting transport layer parameters to maximize bandwidth.
- If a Basler USB 3.0 Vision camera is used:
- Installing the Matrox USB3 Vision Driver
- Accessing the camera using the Matrox Intellicam software and adjusting, if necessary, settings for the driver or license.
- Troubleshooting for GigE cameras, addressing the network adapter’s firewall and transport layer settings.
Download now for free
Please click on the following link to start your download.