How to use IP Cam live buffers and alarm buffers
Document number: AW000810
This application note contains the following information:
- Basic functioning of the streams in IP cameras (including number of video streams)
- Basic functioning of live buffers and alarm buffers
- How you can configure the video streams for the live buffers and the alarm buffers. Each stream has its own alarm buffer and live buffer.
- Descriptive graphics that show the schematic functioning of the buffers
- How to access a stream
- How to use requests to check the buffer sizes
- Alarm buffer use case
- Additional functions needed to administer the alarm buffer for each stream
Download now for free
Please select a language version to start your download.