How to build pylon applications for ARM
This application note explains how pylon applications can be built on a given Linux distribution and be run on ARM based machines.
The procedures described assume you are using the following hardware and software components:
MiraBox Development Kit (ARM based machine)
- Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) PC
- Current Linux distribution such as Ubuntu (12 or higher) or Fedora (12 or higher)
- Basler GigE Vision camera
In a step-by-step tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Establish a connection to the MiraBox
- Install the pylon for Linux ARM package
- Use an ARM Cross Toolchain compiler to build an application that can be run on ARM machines
- Copy the built application to the MiraBox via SSH
- Grab your first images using the MiraBox and a connected Basler GigE Vision camera
Download now for free
Please click on the following link to start your download.