How Can I Find the Right Digital Camera for My Microscopy Application?
Our White Paper explains how to find the right digital camera for your microscopy applications and which factors you should consider when making your choice.
Microscopy cameras are an important component of image processing in applications such as medical research or diagnostics. Thanks to the long history of the analog microscope, a variety of techniques are available for effectively depicting a diverse range of objects and analyses. Digital microscopy also benefits unreservedly from those innovations.
The White Paper illustrates the various aspects to consider when selecting a camera for digital microscopy.
Questions that we'll address in detail in our White Paper
- Should I use a monochrome or color camera?
- Which sensor (CCD vs. CMOS) should I select, which shutter technique should I use and which frame rate is best?
- What factors should I take into consideration regarding resolution, sensor and pixel size?
- What are the benefits of cooled and uncooled CCD/CMOS sensors?
- What interface is recommended?
Download now for free
Please complete the form. After submitting the form a download link for each language version will be provided.
Please select a language version to start your download.