No Compromises with ace USB 3.0 and CMOSIS: Fast, Sensitive, and Extremely Reliable
Only the best for your application! Basler ace USB 3.0 cameras with CMOSIS sensors deliver the entire USB bandwidth, modern interface technology and proven Basler quality. This is how modern cameras are made.
Basler ace GigE and Camera Link cameras have years of successful history behind them, working with the 2 MP and 4 MP CMV2000 CMOS sensors and CMV4000 from CMOSIS. We are now offering you these cameras with USB 3.0 ports as well — with all the absolute reliability of Basler's proven, 100% USB3 Vision compliant implementation.
Take advantage of the full power of the CMOSIS sensors in combination with cutting edge interfaces for your application in manufacturing, traffic or medicine/microscopy:
- Perfect utilization of the USB 3.0 bandwidth: Fast 165 frames per second at 2 MP and 90 frames per second at 4 MP resolution
- Very low CPU load thanks to USB3 Vision standard
- Extremely simple to use, including plug&play with USB 3.0
- 5.5 µm pixel size and global shutter for high-precision images, even in difficult lighting conditions
- Small and light: 29 x 29 x 29.3 mm - ideal for systems where space is at a premium
- Low heat generation and certified for use at casing temperatures up to 60°C for a variety of applications, including outdoor use
- Naturally with all the extras you expect from Basler: 3 year warranty and our free pylon Camera Software Suite
Six USB 3.0 models are ready for testing – monochrome, color and near-infrared:
|Camera Models||Resolution (H x V)||Frame Rate||Mono/Color|
|acA2000-165umNIR||2048 px x 1088 px||165 fps||Mono||
|acA2000-165um||2048 px x 1088 px||165 fps||Mono||
|acA2000-165uc||2040 px x 1086 px||165 fps||Color||
|acA2040-90uc||2040 px x 2046 px||90 fps||Color||
|acA2040-90um||2048 px x 2048 px||90 fps||Mono||
|acA2040-90umNIR||2048 px x 2048 px||90 fps||Mono||
Other requirements? Try Gigabit Ethernet or Camera Link!
As an alternative we can offer you our GigE and Camera Link variants with the same sensors — proven performers for many years, and capable of handling special needs such as 100 meter cable lengths or higher speeds up to 340 fps.