Basler goes to SPIE Photonics West
The international conference for laser, photonics, and biomedical optics starts on February 16 in San Francisco and is expected to have 20,000 attendees.
Basler, Inc., the US based subsidiary of Basler AG, will exhibit at the SPIE Photonics West. The show will take place on February 16-18, 2016 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California.
Basler's highlights at the show will be:
- new Basler ace models with Sony’s IMX174 and IMX249 sensor and the PYTHON sensors from ON Semiconductor
- Basler dart, the new USB 3.0 board level camera series
- Basler pulse, the elegant and compact camera for various applications
The ace with the new sensors, the dart and the pulse come with Basler's new feature set PGI already integrated.
You'll also see:
- Basler beat, the area scan camera with 12 MP of resolution
- Time-of-Flight camera for 3D images
- Basler Lenses which harmonize perfectly with Basler cameras
Basler's booth 5547 will be located in the North Hall D.
Note: Please note that most browsers cannot display 4c pictures. Please right-click picture and select Save Target As... to download and store the picture on your PC. Afterwards, you can view it with an appropriate program.