In Series Production: Eight New Basler ace Models with PYTHON Sensors from ON Semiconductor
Effective immediately, eight new Basler ace models with the latest generation of CMOS sensors from ON Semiconductor’s PYTHON series can be ordered in large unit counts. With resolutions ranging from 2.3 to 5 megapixels, these eight models supplement the 28 new cameras in the ace series already featuring the new PYTHON sensors from ON Semiconductor or sensors from the Sony Pregius line. These cameras stand out in particular for their combination of compact design, large and powerful CMOS sensors with the latest global shutter technology and an excellent price/performance ratio. The eight new cameras deliver up to 150 fps and include the unique PGI feature set. All new ace models conform to the GigE Vision and USB3 Vision standards.
The following camera models are in series production:
- acA1920-150uc, 2.3 MP, 150 fps, color, USB 3.0
- acA1920-150um, 2.3 MP, 150 fps, mono, USB 3.0
- acA2500-60uc, 5 MP, 60 fps, color, USB 3.0
- acA2500-60um, 5 MP, 60 fps, mono, USB 3.0
- acA1920-48gc, 2.3 MP, 50 fps, color, GigE
- acA1920-48gm, 2.3 MP, 50 fps, mono, GigE
- acA2500-20gc, 5 MP, 21 fps, color, GigE
- acA2500-20gm, 5 MP, 21 fps, mono, GigE
Contact our Sales team or your regional Basler distribution partner for more information.
Didn't see quite what you need? Discover other new ace models with PYTHON sensors from ON Semiconductor or Sony's IMX sensors.
Have a look at our entire ace portfolio with almost 100 models.