Basler Presents Innovations at VISION Stuttgart
We are presenting innovations and upgrades in our portfolio for a broad range of applications at VISION Stuttgart from November 6-8, 2018. Visit us in Hall 1, Stand 1E42.
Our highlights at a glance:
- Our performance camera segment now offers higher resolutions and higher frame rates. This product line features new interfaces and new sensor types. The combination of Basler cameras and compatible frame grabbers is a significant customer benefit.
- New ace models: we will present e.g. our new ace U camera, the only one in the market that enables a 1:1 replacement of cameras featuring Sony's discontinued ICX618 CCD sensor. In the higher-resolution segment, we will show four 20 MP ace U models based on the IMX183 sensor from Sony's Exmor R series.
- New Embedded Vision Development Kit, consisting of Qualcomm’s ARM-based SoC with integrated ISP (image signal processor), the Snapdragon™ 820, the Basler dart 5 megapixel camera module with BCON for MIPI interface and the pylon Camera Software Suite for the Linux operating system.
- Embedded plus ToF: A sophisticated live presentation created with Basler’s Time-of-Flight Camera shows the size- and cost-optimized system integration with embedded vision.
- New accessories and a unique lighting concept. Customers benefit from a simple integration and optimized total system costs.
Basler’s presence at VISION 2018 is rounded off by numerous presentations at the fair’s exhibitor forum.
Learn more at www.baslerweb.com/vision2018 and download your code for free admission to the trade show.
To arrange an appointment at the Basler trade show stand, simply contact our Sales team! We look forward to your visit!