Basler at The Vision Show 2018, Boston
We will be exhibiting at The Vision Show 2018, Boston, the biannual show specializing in Machine Vision and imaging.
We will showcase our innovative features and new models of Machine Vision cameras as well as completely new products in the embedded vision portfolio. Will you be there?
If so, come to our booths #403 (Machine Vision) and #917 (embedded vision)!
Here are our highlights:
ace U with IMX287 and IMX273
New ace models with 1/3" global shutter sensors from Sony.
- Great fit for CCD replacement without additional development
- High quality and high speed with 1.6 MP and VGA
- For fast applications, including intelligent traffic systems
dart BCON for MIPI
Basler integrates the complex MIPI technology into the world of Machine Vision standards (GenICam) and brings the proven Machine Vision features to embedded vision technology.
- GenICam compliant
- pylon SDK and driver package for Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Up to 750 MB/s
- Development kit available
PGI for Monochrome Cameras and Stacked ROI
- PGI for mono: denoising and improved sharpness
- PGI for mono: Using raw images and maximum speed
- Stacked ROI: Selecting up to 8 regions of interest
- Stacked ROI: Increasing speed and reducing data load