Basler Withdraws from Participation at Embedded World 2020
The health and safety of our employees and anyone Basler interacts with is of utmost importance to us. With this in mind, Basler has made the decision to withdraw from Embedded World 2020 in Nuremberg, Germany.
We have been carefully monitoring the outbreak and recent development of the coronavirus in Europa. Our decision is in line with other actions we have taken to protect the health and safety of our employees. We are disappointed to miss the opportunity to connect with our partners and customers, but we believe this to be the right decision at this time.
We thank the show organizers of Nürnberg Messe GmbH for their understanding and look forward to returning to Embedded World 2021 and to supporting this important event.
Basler at embedded world 2020
Be inspired by our innovations at this year's embedded world in Nuremberg! Visit us and explore our extended solution portfolio for embedded vision in cooperation with strong partners such as NXP, Nvidia, Microsoft and Amazon Web Services!
- 25 – 27 February 2020, Nuremberg Exhibition Centre
- Basler booth: Hall 2, booth 2-550
- Exciting live demonstrations: Digital Signage with face analysis, object detection for security access control and motion analysis
- First camera module and matching add-on camera kits for NXP's latest i.MX 8M Plus applications processor
- The new AI Vision Solution Kit focuses on machine learning and offers flexible cloud support for direct access to Amazon’s cloud services (AWS)
- Integration of the dart BCON for MIPI camera modules onto Nvidia's Jetson platform, such as the Jetson Nano or the Jetson TX2 series
Our presence at embedded world will be rounded off by a presentation at the exhibitor forum.
|Date / time||Format||Topic||Speaker||Location|
|Exhibitor’s Forum|| Machine learning on the edge:
Basler’s AI Embedded Vision System
with AWS cloud connection
| Erik Meusel (Basler AG),
Jan Metzner (Amazon Web Services)
|Hall 2, Booth 2-510|
|Basler Tech Talk on NXP booth||Design a Reliable Vision System for Machine Learning with the i.MX 8M Plus||Friedrich Dierks (Basler AG)||Hall 4, Booth 4A-220|
| Exhibitor’s Forum –
|Embedded Vision Everywhere!?|| Arndt Bake (CMO Basler AG)
together with Markus Levy (NXP Semiconductors), Jan-Erik Schmitt (Vision Components), Jason Carlson (congatec), Bengt Abel (Still/KION Group), Dr. Christopher Scheubel (cubemos/Framos), Frank Schäfer (CST)
|Hall 2, Booth 2-510|
You can’t wait until the show?
Why don’t you have a look at our show highlights from embedded world 2019: