Do you remember our bratwurst robot atWatch the video now
embedded world 2017? If you missed it, just watch our video.
Vision for Embedded – Basler Highlights from the embedded world Tradeshow 2018 in Nuremberg
This year’s embedded world tradeshow in Nuremberg from 27 February to 1 March offered visitors a live experience of our products, technologies and resources for the embedded vision field:
- Completely new product concept: dart board level camera module with BCON for MIPI interface, available in various configurations for different market requirements; could be seen live in action in connection with a Snapdragon 820 processor for embedded and Linux operating system
- Compact dart board level camera modules with USB 3.0 or BCON for LVDS interfaces
- Basler Embedded Vision Kits: plug-and-play evaluation kit for camera evaluation and development kit for simple integration of vision into your embedded application
- Software for the embedded vision field: Basler pylon Camera Software Suite
- Basler Partner Network: Partner products, reference designs and development kits that demonstrated the compatibility of Basler cameras with various SoMs/SoCs and different processor architectures
- Imaginghub collaboration portal and online community for the topic of "embedded vision"
Equipped with a Basler ToF camera, the gripper arm developed by FZI drew high interest and gave users the opportunity to interact with Basler’s innovations.
You can get an impression of this year’s embedded world tradeshow in our video:
If you have any questions or would like to continue your discussion with us, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to speaking to you soon and helping you complete your embedded vision projects with our full dedication.