Highest precision for crisp, clear images
A precise visualization of complex as well as very delicate anatomical structures in real time is a basic requirement for imaging methods in the surgical environment.
Basler cameras reliably provide high-resolution and pin sharp images with high contrast range and exact color fidelity.
This creates an optimal basis for intraoperative visualization, for image analysis and process simulation, for documentation, presentation and discussion in the surgical environment. Today digital cameras are an integral part of systems for optical microscopic and fluorescence-based intraoperative visualization, for minimally invasive computer- and robot-assisted surgery or intraoperative navigation.
Typical areas of use:
- Light microscopic/stereoscopic and fluorescence-based intraoperative visualization
- Minimally invasive, computer- and robot-assisted surgery
- Intraoperative navigation
Basler MED ace: designed specifically for Medical & Life Sciences
- Latest CMOS sensors in the Sony Pregius and ON Semiconductor PYTHON series
- Including our high-performance Basler MED Feature Sets
- Up to 164 frames per second and 20 megapixels
- Pixel sizes of up to 5.86 µm
- Low temporal dark noise up to 2e-
- Sensor sizes up to 1.1 inch
- GigE and USB3.0 interface
Basler dart: Small board-level camera
- Bare board: Only 27 x 27 mm and a mere 5 g
- S- and CS-Mount: only 29 x 29 mm and 15 g
- Popular ON Semiconductor CMOS sensors with resolutions up to 5 MP and 60 fps
- Outstanding value, with entry level prices starting at €99
We'll work with you to find a suitable Basler camera for your imaging method in the operating environment. Do you have questions?