Medical Diagnostic Imaging
Reliability and highest level of image quality
Flexibility, maximum mobility, immediate image control and monitoring, safety, and high comfort for patients are expected standards in medical diagnostic imaging. Typical applications for digital cameras include diagnostic endoscopic procedures and minimally invasive surgery, mobile digital radiography systems or systems for monitoring patient positioning and alignment for radiation therapy.
Basler cameras convince with a compact design, high light sensitivity, outstanding and consistent image quality with impressive contrast and natural color rendering and thus ensure safe usage as well as efficient and reliable high performance imaging.
Basler MED ace: designed specifically for Medical & Life Sciences
- Latest CMOS sensors in the Sony Pregius and ON Semiconductor PYTHON series
- Including our high-performance Basler MED Feature Sets
- Up to 164 frames per second and 20 megapixels
- Pixel sizes of up to 5.86 µm
- Low temporal dark noise up to 2e-
- Sensor sizes up to 1.1 inch
- GigE and USB3.0 interface
Basler dart: Small board-level camera
- Bare board: Only 27 x 27 mm and a mere 5 g
- S- and CS-Mount: only 29 x 29 mm and 15 g
- Popular ON Semiconductor CMOS sensors with resolutions up to 5 MP and 60 fps
- Outstanding value, with entry level prices starting at €99
We'll work with you to find a suitable Basler camera for your medical diagnostic imaging application. Do you have questions?