Reliability without compromise
Dermatology frequently involves image acquisition and analysis, for example for early detection of cancer, diagnosing skin lesions, monitoring wound healing processes or for detailed facial skin analysis in cosmetics. Excellent image quality in realtime, outstanding color rendering and sensitivity are expected to facilitate image viewing, documentation and detailed analysis.
Basler cameras work well in the typical dermatology areas, such as dermatoscopy or diagnostic and cosmetic skin analysis.
Basler ace: Exceptional performance and maximum flexibility
- High speeds for authentic live images
- High resolution up to 14 MP
- Color fidelity and high contrast range for analysis of color gradations
Basler beat: Brilliant CMOS image quality
- High-resolution 12 MP sensor
- More than 62 fps
- High-bandwidth connection for maximum scanning speed with Camera Link
- Compatible with all conventional frame grabbers
Basler dart: Small board-level camera
- Bare board: Only 27 x 27 mm and a mere 5 g
- S- and CS-Mount: only 29 x 29 mm and 15 g
- Popular ON Semiconductor CMOS sensors with resolutions up to 5 MP and 60 fps
- Outstanding value, with entry level prices starting at €99
- Basler’s BCON interface for embedded solutions and USB 3.0 for plug and play functionality
Basler pulse: Lightweight, attractive design
- Small design with an elegant metal housing
- Single cable solution with USB3 Vision technology
- Low power consumption (just 1.3 W)
- Global shutter and rolling shutter options with frame rates up to 60 fps
We'll work with you to find a suitable Basler camera for your dermatology application. Do you have questions?