Reliability without compromise
Dermatology frequently involves image acquisition and analysis, for example for early detection of cancer, diagnosing skin lesions, monitoring wound healing processes or for detailed facial skin analysis in cosmetics. Excellent image quality in realtime, outstanding color rendering and sensitivity are expected to facilitate image viewing, documentation and detailed analysis.
Basler cameras work well in the typical dermatology areas, such as dermatoscopy or diagnostic and cosmetic skin analysis.
Basler MED ace: designed specifically for Medical & Life Sciences
- Latest CMOS sensors in the Sony Pregius and ON Semiconductor PYTHON series
- Including our high-performance Basler MED Feature Sets
- Up to 164 frames per second and 20 megapixels
- Pixel sizes of up to 5.86 µm
- Low temporal dark noise up to 2e-
- Sensor sizes up to 1.1 inch
- GigE and USB3.0 interface
Basler dart: Small board-level camera
- Bare board: Only 27 x 27 mm and a mere 5 g
- S- and CS-Mount: only 29 x 29 mm and 15 g
- Popular ON Semiconductor CMOS sensors with resolutions up to 5 MP and 60 fps
- Outstanding value, with entry level prices starting at €99
- Basler’s BCON interface for embedded solutions and USB 3.0 for plug and play functionality
We'll work with you to find a suitable Basler camera for your dermatology application. Do you have questions?