Small, high-performance cameras with unmatched ease of use
The latest technology for dentistry relies on cameras with high speed, optimal resolution and sensitivity. Along with miniaturized design and outstanding performance for the price, Basler cameras meet the requirements for integration perfectly and enable precise digital impressions for representation of the tooth morphology, of the upper and lower jaw and the bite in a minimum of time.
Small, high-performance cameras are already used today in typical equipment such as intraoral scanners and model and impression scanners.
Basler dart: Small board-level camera for space-saving integration
- Bare board: Only 27 x 27 mm and a mere 5 g
- S- and CS-Mount: only 29 x 29 mm and 15 g
- Popular ON Semiconductor CMOS sensors with resolutions up to 5 MP and 60 fps
- Outstanding value, with entry level prices starting at €99
- Basler’s BCON interface for embedded solutions and USB 3.0 for plug and play functionality
Basler MED ace: designed specifically for Medical & Life Sciences
- Latest CMOS sensors in the Sony Pregius and ON Semiconductor PYTHON series
- Including our high-performance Basler MED Feature Sets
- Up to 164 frames per second and 20 megapixels
- Pixel sizes of up to 5.86 µm
- Low temporal dark noise up to 2e-
- Sensor sizes up to 1.1 inch
- GigE and USB3.0 interface
We'll work with you to find a suitable Basler camera for your dentistry application. Do you have questions?