Robust EMC/ESD Cable Transmits Power and Trigger Signals for Basler Cameras
The new Power I/O PLC+ cable from Basler is especially well suited for use with Basler ace GigE, scout, pilot and aviator cameras connected to a PLC (programmable logistic controller, 24V). The cable is available with a 6-pin Hirose plug for Basler ace GigE cameras and a 12-pin Hirose plug for the Basler scout, pilot and aviator cameras. The cables are 10 meters long and have one open end. The special cable is especially designed for preventing a variety of EMC/ESD interferences. It also ensures secure transmission of trigger signals to the cameras.
An overview of the cable's features:
Adaptation of the signal level for zero voltage from PLC (<8.4V) to TTL (<1.4V) level.
Camera input, output and power supply
- Protects against reverse connection
- Protects against power-on voltage peaks
- Protects against positive and negative voltage peaks
- Improved EMC/ESD security
This cable has an integrated, moulded electronic board that allows for strong mechanical load and industrial use of the cable.
- Power-I/O PLC+ Cable 6p/open, 10 m (2000034084)
- Power-I/O PLC+ Cable 12p/open, 10 m (2000034085)