Pick Your Cable: The Right Basler Standard or Premium Cable for Every Application
Are you looking for the right cable to bridge a short distance or do you need maximum transmission reliability?
Basler offers a broad cable portfolio for these and more requirements. The portfolio is divided into Premium and Standard cables. Premium cables are cables that Basler customers have had years of good performance from, and that can be used for demanding applications. New additions are Standard cables, for price-sensitive systems. To distinguish these new cables from the established ones, we now speak of a Premium and Standard product line for our cables.
The cables in our portfolio are suitable for all common Basler camera interfaces. In addition to matching I/O cables, customers can choose from a wide range of data cables that match our cameras for the GigE, USB 3.0, CoaXPress, and Camera Link interfaces.
What distinguishes Basler Standard cables?
- unbeatable price/performance ratio for standard vision applications
- needs-oriented products that correspond to the application requirements
- optimal for price-sensitive systems and short distances
What distinguishes Basler Premium cables?
- designed and verified for the most demanding applications
- each cable is 100 % tested before delivery
- best quality in terms of:
- transfer reliability
- Products for a wide range of requirements:
- angled plugs
- drag-chain compatibility (GigE cable)
- long cable lengths
All advantages at a glance:
- Needs-oriented product portfolio for different requirements
- Robust data transmission even with high cable lengths
- Top price/performance ratio
- Perfect compatibility of cables and cameras
- Compliance with international regulations, such as CE, RoHS 3, UL and other standards
- Extensive Basler product documentation
- Long availability
Still haven't found the right cable?
We have helpful online tools and documents available to help you select your system components.