Now in Series Production: Basler dart with BCON for MIPI Interface and Award Winning Development Kit with Snapdragon 820
Series production has started for the Basler dart camera module with BCON for MIPI interface and the dart BCON for MIPI Development Kit. The BCON for MIPI interface combines the complex MIPI technology with the proven GenICam standard from the machine vision world. This offers an excellent way to combine machine vision features with embedded vision technology. The innovative product concept greatly reduces the system’s total processor load, freeing up more computing power for the actual application.
At this year's embedded world tradeshow in Nuremberg the dart BCON for MIPI Development Kit with Snapdragon 820 received the embedded award in the Embedded Vision category.
The Basler Driver package and user-friendly pylon Camera Software Suite make the integration easy. pylon offers the same convenience for BCON for MIPI as for the camera interfaces USB 3.0 or GigE, for example.
The benefits at a glance:
- Customized for MIPI CSI-2 connections
- Immediately available Linux driver for Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- 5 megapixel, 60 fps, ON Semiconductor AR0521 sensor
- Best price/benefit ratio due to cost-optimized design
- Simple code migration thanks to GenICam conformity and standardized pylon API
- Components with long-term availability for sophisticated applications Stable, reliable data transfer with a bandwidth of up to 750 MB/s