New Embedded Vision Starter Kit with Basler dart USB Camera and UP Processing Board from AAEON
As of March, AAEON Europe B.V. offers its new “UP Embedded Vision Starter Kit”. The centerpieces of the starter kit are the merely credit-card sized “UP board” and the compact Basler dart 5 MP board level camera. Users also receive step-by-step instructions on how to efficiently develop their embedded vision concept. The UP board as well as the Basler dart are among the best-performing products in their segments and offer users top quality at a minimal size.
The proven pylon Camera Software Suite , which is based on the GenICam industry standard, provides a user-friendly camera API on Linux and Windows-based UP systems while enabling full access to all camera features – this makes it possible to easily transfer existing pylon-based applications e.g. from a desktop system to this embedded platform.
An overview of the UP Embedded Vision Starter Kit:
- UP Board (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)
- x86 Processor architecture, can be operated with Microsoft Windows or Linux
- Basler dart daA2500-14uc with lens
- USB 3.0 and GigE connection with excellent performance: ideal for the connection of Basler cameras
- USB 3.0 OTG cable and power adaptor
- Unlimited support for the pylon Camera Software Suite
- Customized Linux distributions available free of charge
The starter kit will be presented at the embedded world fair in Nuremberg, Germany (March 14-16, 2017) and will be available shortly after the show for $315 at the UP webshop.