Sub Project Manager (m/f/d) R&D
- Basler AG
- Ahrensburg, An der Strusbek 62
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
Starting immediately, Full-time with 40 hours peer week or part tim with min. xx hour per week
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of imaging components for computer vision applications such as cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, software as well as embedded vision solutions, customized products and consulting services. The products are used in a variety of computer vision markets, including factory automation, medical, traffic, logistics, retail, and robotics. Founded in 1988, the Basler Group employs approximately 800 people at its headquarters in Ahrensburg and other locations in Europe, Asia and North America.
- As Subproject Manager, you will join a company-wide project management team that brings together twenty people – project managers, subproject managers, and office staff.
- Your main task will be to support the project managers, especially in the implementation of development projects. This will include the following activities:
- Planning, prioritizing, and organizing the completion of tasks
- Coordinating project activities within the team
- Ensuring essential, timely communication within the project team and with other departments
- Preparing status reports, including milestone trend, cost trend, and risk analyses
- Assisting with hosting and planning of meetings and workshops
- Transferring product requirement specifications to scope statement
- Assuring the industrial and manufacturing suitability of the product within the order
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to carry out subprojects independently. In this context, you will be responsible for associated project planning and risk analysis.
- You will work in close cooperation with R&D, Marketing, Production, and Purchasing across multiple locations (including international sites).
- You will already have gained some professional experience relating to project work, preferably in the field of product development.
- This will be underpinned by a technical or commercial apprenticeship or comparable practical knowledge and experience.
- Your credentials will include basic certification in project management, e.g., from GPM.
- You will also have gained some experience in the use of various project management tools and will be able to apply them accordingly.
- Entry-level knowledge of agile project planning/control and management methods would be an advantage.
- Your profile will include a structured, well-organized, and analytical way of working.
- Thanks to your creative and flexible mindset, you will also be able to familiarize yourself quickly with new and complex topics.
- You should also enjoy working on various topics at the same time.
- Drawing on your open manner, you will always make project members feel fully involved and committed to success.
- Finally, you will need a good command of German and English.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, but the individual teams decide how to go about it.
- We welcome your fresh view from the outside and cultivate an open culture in which all employees are encouraged to contribute ideas.
- "Work-life balance" is not just an empty phrase at our company: we support our employees in caring for children and the elderly and have been recognized for our commitment by the "Work and Family" audit.
- First-class IT equipment incl. notebook, cell phone, mobile working and a modern workplace.
- Fair payment with internal wage transparency, flexitime account to reduce overtime, 30 days' payed holidays and open communication: on a first-name basis from trainee to board member.
Do you share our passion and ambition? Then send us your application, stating the desired starting date and your salary expectations using our online form.
Would you like to know more about us and your career opportunities at Basler? No problem! Please get in touch with Dörte Meyer by using our conact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Doerte Meyer
- HR Consultant