Software Developer / Data Scientist (m/f/d) im Bereich AI / Deep Learning
- Basler AG
- Ahrensburg, An der Strusbek 62
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
Starting immediately, Full-time with 40 hours peer week or part tim with min. 32 hour per week
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of imaging components for computer vision applications such as cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, software as well as embedded vision solutions, customized products and consulting services. The products are used in a variety of computer vision markets, including factory automation, medical, traffic, logistics, retail, and robotics. Founded in 1988, the Basler Group employs approximately 800 people at its headquarters in Ahrensburg and other locations in Europe, Asia and North America.
- We are looking to attract a team member with a passion for artificial intelligence and a keen interest in focusing on AI research and applications.
- In this role, you will integrate and optimize AI workflows in our new development environment as part of our existing pylon software.
- You will work on the (pre-)development of artificial intelligence algorithms such as deep learning for applications in the industrial sector and in the field of image processing.
- As regards AI applications, your focus will be as follows:
- Implementing neural networks
- Applying well-established image processing methods
- Combining neural networks and classic image processing
- Providing technical support for company and non-company clients for the implementation of requirements on different target platforms (GPU, Cloud)
- You will have a degree in computer science, data science, or a comparable discipline.
- This will be complemented by some or several years of experience in working with neural networks (CNNs) or other artificial intelligence algorithms and the tools and frameworks applied within this field, such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, or Keras.
- You will also have to be proficient in programming with Python and C++ and will already have worked with Qt and QML.
- Experience in the development and implementation of image processing algorithms, especially in the area of machine vision, would be advantageous.
- The same applies to knowledge of the relevant cloud technologies (Azure, AWS).
- Finally, a good command of German and English is essential.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, but the individual teams decide how to go about it.
- We welcome your fresh view from the outside and cultivate an open culture in which all employees are encouraged to contribute ideas.
- "Work-life balance" is not just an empty phrase at our company: we support our employees in caring for children and the elderly and have been recognized for our commitment by the "Work and Family" audit.
- First-class IT equipment incl. notebook, cell phone, mobile working and a modern workplace.
- Fair payment with internal wage transparency, flexitime account to reduce overtime, 30 days' payed holidays and open communication: on a first-name basis from trainee to board member.
Do you share our passion and ambition? Then send us your application, stating the desired starting date and your salary expectations using our online form.
Would you like to know more about us and your career opportunities at Basler? No problem! Please get in touch with Doerte Meyer by using our conact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Ms. Julia Börries
- HR Consultant
- +49 4102 463 276