Project Manager (m/w/d) for complex organizational projects
- Basler AG
- Ahrensburg, An der Strusbek 62
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
Starting immediately, Full-time with 40 hours peer week
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of imaging components for computer vision applications such as cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, software as well as embedded vision solutions, customized products and consulting services. The products are used in a variety of computer vision markets, including factory automation, medical, traffic, logistics, retail, and robotics. Founded in 1988, the Basler Group employs approximately 800 people at its headquarters in Ahrensburg and other locations in Europe, Asia and North America.
Exciting business strategies need someone who can break them down and make them fly within the organization. This often involves redesigning organizational structures, systems and processes across the entire company. This is where you come into play:
- You enthusiastically lead large and highly complex Organizational development projects.
- You lead a project team that is typically made up of many different disciplines.
- You work with all levels of the company, from top management to department representatives.
- You plan and control the projects with agile, classic or hybrid project planning methods and are responsible for goal achievement, budget compliance and adherence to schedules.
- You communicate in all directions regarding your project, moderate workshops and present results.
- You solve conflicts within the project team and with different stakeholders.
- As part of your job, you will travel approximately 4 to 6 times per year.
- You have a master degree in information technology, business administration or psychology and a certification in project management and systemic organizational development or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in managing large projects.
- You are very experienced in various project management methods and apply them in a goal-oriented manner.
- In a project you always keep your eye on the goal and you work towards it in a result- and solution-oriented way.
- If necessary, you take the initiative and take risks.
- In all situations of the project you are the calming influence. Thanks to your open, self-confident and relaxed manner, you make sure that everyone in the project always feels picked up and works towards success.
- You find it easy to understand complex interrelationships and bring them into a clear structure.
- Changes are daily business for you and you know about the complexity of each one of them. That's exactly why you take the affected teams with you and integrate them as best as possible.
- Experience in digital transformation projects would be desirable.
- Fluent in negotiation German and English skills round off your profile.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, but the individual teams decide how to go about it.
- We welcome your fresh view from the outside and cultivate an open culture in which all employees are encouraged to contribute ideas.
- "Work-life balance" is not just an empty phrase at our company: we support our employees in caring for children and the elderly and have been recognized for our commitment by the "Work and Family" audit.
- Fair payment with internal wage transparency, flexitime account to reduce overtime, 30 days' payed holidays and open communication: on a first-name basis from trainee to board member.
Do you share our passion and ambition? Then send us your application, stating the desired starting date and your salary expectations using our online form.
Would you like to know more about us and your career opportunities at Basler? No problem! Please get in touch with Doerte Meyer by using our conact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Doerte Meyer
- HR Consultant
- +49 4102 463 143