Production und Supply Planner (m/f/d)
- Basler AG
- Ahrensburg, An der Strusbek 62
- Work experience
- Production, manufacturing
Starting immediately, Full-time with 40 hours peer week or part tim with min. xx hour per week
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of imaging components for computer vision applications such as cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, software as well as embedded vision solutions, customized products and consulting services. The products are used in a variety of computer vision markets, including factory automation, medical, traffic, logistics, retail, and robotics. Founded in 1988, the Basler Group employs approximately 800 people at its headquarters in Ahrensburg and other locations in Europe, Asia and North America.
You will join a team of seven people responsible for scheduling orders into production. The emphasis will be on achieving optimum stock levels, superior delivery capability, and consistent utilization of production capacity.
- Your focus will be on performing weekly adjustments to supply planning with regard to the planning horizon of the next two months (S&OE). This will include the following tasks:
- Analyzing changes to demand and determining gaps in material supply and production capacity in SAP IBP
- Communicating these gaps to Operational Scheduling in Purchasing and Production Scheduling
- Drawing up scenarios
- Bringing about decisions
- You will also deputize for the Supply Planner in the S&OP process.
- In addition, you will support optimization projects within and beyond production planning.
- In this role, you will work in close collaboration with Production, Purchasing, Supply, and Demand Planning at an international level.
- Depending on your experience and interests, further focal points will be added to your set of tasks.
- You will already have gained several years of professional experience in scheduling or production scheduling at a manufacturing company.
- This will be underpinned by a technical or commercial apprenticeship or comparable practical knowledge and experience.
- Solid skills are required in the following areas:
- MS Office, especially MS Excel
- SAP IBP or other integrated planning tools would be a decided advantage
- Your credentials will include a structured, well-organized, and analytical way of working.
- At the same time, you will have to be able to express yourself in an effective manner. We are looking to attract a team member who is open and respectful when it comes to communicating with others – while not being distracted from defined goals.
- Teams are colorful, opinions vary – you will take things as they are and add value. At the same time, you will not be afraid to address unpleasant issues.
- At the same time, however, you will have to be aware of the fact that things don't always go according to plan. With this in mind, you should always be able to fall back on "plan B" in order to respond to unforeseen events in a self-directed manner.
- This role is perfect for a person who has an open mindset and likes to take on new challenges.
- Finally, you will have to be fluent in German and English.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, but the individual teams decide how to go about it.
- We welcome your fresh view from the outside and cultivate an open culture in which all employees are encouraged to contribute ideas.
- "Work-life balance" is not just an empty phrase at our company: we support our employees in caring for children and the elderly and have been recognized for our commitment by the "Work and Family" audit.
- Fair payment with internal wage transparency, flexitime account to reduce overtime, 30 days' payed holidays and open communication: on a first-name basis from trainee to board member.
Do you share our passion and ambition? Then send us your application, stating the desired starting date and your salary expectations using our online form.
Would you like to know more about us and your career opportunities at Basler? No problem! Please get in touch with Helle Waldschmidt by using our conact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Helle Waldschmidt
- Team Leader, Employee and Management Services