Partner Manager (m/f/d)
- Ahrensburg, An der Strusbek 62
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
- Sales, Key Accounting
Starting immediately, Full-time with 40 hours peer week or part tim with min. xx hour per week
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of imaging components for computer vision applications such as cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, software as well as embedded vision solutions, customized products and consulting services. The products are used in a variety of computer vision markets, including factory automation, medical, traffic, logistics, retail, and robotics. Founded in 1988, the Basler Group employs approximately 800 people at its headquarters in Ahrensburg and other locations in Europe, Asia and North America.
- Together with your team of 3 colleagues, you will focus on the strategic realignment of the Basler partner management system.
- In this context, you will take up an active role in developing new strategic cooperation concepts for Basler – covering a number of relevant (technology) companies.
- You will also be responsible for coordinating these concepts with the appropriate internal interfaces.
- Additionally, your responsibilities will include drawing up and negotiating cooperation agreements with our partner companies.
- What is more, you will be expected to maintain a close dialogue with our partners in order to foster and extend our collaborative efforts.
- Business travel can take up approx. 30% of your working hours.
- You have gained at least two years of professional experience in partner management, ideally in the vision industry.
- This will be underpinned by a degree in Combined Business Administration & Engineering, Business Informatics, or similar.
- You will also have to be well versed when it comes to the latest technology trends and be able to acquire new knowledge quickly and effectively.
- The ability to identify new trends in the context of global corporate strategy is essential when it comes to developing new strategies and implementing them accordingly.
- "Just do it!" is a motto that reflects your mindset, i.e., you enjoy pursuing new ideas and won't be too disheartened by possible setbacks.
- You will also be able to build on an extensive network that you are prepared to nurture and expand.
- Alongside the ability to work independently, you will bring a high degree of flexibility to the job.
- Ideally, you will already have gained some experience in the field of hardware development or embedded computing.
- Finally, a good command of English (also at a negotiating level) is essential.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, but the individual teams decide how to go about it.
- We welcome your fresh view from the outside and cultivate an open culture in which all employees are encouraged to contribute ideas.
- "Work-life balance" is not just an empty phrase at our company: we support our employees in caring for children and the elderly and have been recognized for our commitment by the "Work and Family" audit.
- Fair payment with internal wage transparency, flexitime account to reduce overtime, 30 days' payed holidays and open communication: on a first-name basis from trainee to board member.
Do you share our passion and ambition? Then send us your application, stating the desired starting date and your salary expectations using our online form.
Would you like to know more about us and your career opportunities at Basler? No problem! Call your HR Manager Doerte Meyer. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Doerte Meyer
- HR Consultant
- +49 4102 463 143