Marketing-/PR Editor (offline/online) (m/f/d)
- Basler AG
- Ahrensburg, An der Strusbek 62
- Work experience
- Marketing, Communication, PR
- Full/part time
Starting immediately, Full-time with 40 hours peer week or part tim with min. 32 hours per week
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of imaging components for computer vision applications such as cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, software as well as embedded vision solutions, customized products and consulting services. The products are used in a variety of computer vision markets, including factory automation, medical, traffic, logistics, retail, and robotics. Founded in 1988, the Basler Group employs approximately 800 people at its headquarters in Ahrensburg and other locations in Europe, Asia and North America.
Joining an editorial team consisting of 5 members, you will focus on presenting the Basler Group at a global level.
- This will involve writing marketing and PR texts relating to print, online, social media, and video content in close cooperation with the company's Communications Specialists and/or Product Managers. While the general focus will be on product/marketing communication, you will also contribute to projects of a corporate nature.
- Your responsibilities will include composing texts for various formats, e.g., press releases, white papers, user reports, but also video storyboards and online texts of all kind, including landing pages, newsletter articles, mailshots, social media posts, and texts for search engine marketing (SEO/SEA).
- As a member of project teams (e.g., for product launches, campaigns, trade shows, website projects), you will be responsible for the full range of activities relating to content – from research and copywriting to briefing the graphics team and completing the content package.
- Last but not least, you will contribute to the analysis and further development of our content formats, usually in close cooperation with colleagues from other teams.
- This position calls for several years of editorial experience, preferably with a B2B background.
- Your style of writing will have to be fluid and lively. What is more, your credentials will include the ability to present complex technical issues creatively, intelligibly, and in a way that is appropriate for the target group – in various text formats (online and offline).
- You will have an independent, structured, and results-oriented approach.
- Whether in project work, sports, or voluntary activities – team spirit will be in your personal DNA. You should also enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and (at times) international environment.
- Drawing on your finely honed communication skills, you find it easy to mix with others and will regard feedback as a valuable source of learning.
- We are looking to attract a candidate with an open and flexible way of thinking – someone who is keen to tackle new topics and changing circumstances in a proactive and constructive way.
- An excellent command of German and English (spelling, vocabulary, grammar, style) is essential.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, but the individual teams decide how to go about it.
- We welcome your fresh view from the outside and cultivate an open culture in which all employees are encouraged to contribute ideas.
- "Work-life balance" is not just an empty phrase at our company: we support our employees in caring for children and the elderly and have been recognized for our commitment by the "Work and Family" audit.
- Fair payment with internal wage transparency, flexitime account to reduce overtime, 30 days' payed holidays and open communication: on a first-name basis from trainee to board member.
Do you share our passion and ambition? Then send us your application, stating the desired starting date and your salary expectations using our online form.
Would you like to know more about us and your career opportunities at Basler? No problem! Please get in touch with Birgit Giffey. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Birgit Giffey
- HR Consultant
- +49 4102 463 268