Lean Expert Sales & Marketing (m/f/d)
- Basler AG
- Ahrensburg, An der Strusbek 62
- Work experience
- Quality Management, Quality Assurance
- Full/part time
Starting immediately, Full-time with 40 hours peer week or part tim with min. 35 hour per week
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of imaging components for computer vision applications such as cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, software as well as embedded vision solutions, customized products and consulting services. The products are used in a variety of computer vision markets, including factory automation, medical, traffic, logistics, retail, and robotics. Founded in 1988, the Basler Group employs approximately 800 people at its headquarters in Ahrensburg and other locations in Europe, Asia and North America.
- You will be responsible for refining and evolving the lean system, primarily for the Ahrensburg site and our subsidiaries abroad.
- In this context, the focus will be on the areas of sales and marketing. This includes the following tasks:
- Managing and supporting lean projects
- Refining and applying lean principles and lean tools
- Assisting with and directing initiatives to identify potential for improvement
- Advising, training, and coaching managers and employees with regard to lean tools and techniques
- Empowering the organization to apply the lean system
- The role will involve occasional business trips.
- You will have a degree in Economics or comparable qualifications.
- This will be complemented by several years of professional experience in the conception and implementation of lean and optimization projects, preferably in the area of sales and marketing.
- You will have to be well versed in various project management methods as well as the use of standard lean tools, which includes the ability to apply them in a targeted manner.
- You will also have gained some experience with regard to agile project methods in the area of sales and marketing.
- Whether in project work, sports, or voluntary activities – team spirit will be in your personal DNA.
- Drawing on your open, confident, and well-balanced manner, you will always make project members feel fully involved and committed to success.
- A clear focus on achieving defined goals is essential.
- At the same time, however, you will have to be aware of the fact that things don't always go according to plan. With this in mind, you should always be able to fall back on "plan B" in order to respond rapidly to unforeseen events.
- Finally, you will have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, but the individual teams decide how to go about it.
- We welcome your fresh view from the outside and cultivate an open culture in which all employees are encouraged to contribute ideas.
- "Work-life balance" is not just an empty phrase at our company: we support our employees in caring for children and the elderly and have been recognized for our commitment by the "Work and Family" audit.
- Respect for our staff members' personal interests and reconciling these with their professional lives is an important part of our corporate culture.
- First-class IT equipment, including notebook, mobile phone, mobile working, and a modern working environment.
- Fair payment with internal wage transparency, flexitime account to reduce overtime, 30 days' payed holidays and open communication: on a first-name basis from trainee to board member.
Do you share our passion and ambition? Then send us your application, stating the desired starting date and your salary expectations using our online form.
Would you like to know more about us and your career opportunities at Basler? No problem! Please get in touch with Doerte Meyer by using our conact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Doerte Meyer
- HR Consultant
- +49 4102 463 143