Electronics Developer (m/f/d)
- Basler AG
- Mannheim, Konrad-Zuse-Ring 28
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
- Full/part time
Starting immediately, Full-time with 40 hours peer week or part tim with min. 32 hour per week
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of imaging components for computer vision applications such as cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, software as well as embedded vision solutions, customized products and consulting services. The products are used in a variety of computer vision markets, including factory automation, medical, traffic, logistics, retail, and robotics. Founded in 1988, the Basler Group employs approximately 800 people at its headquarters in Ahrensburg and other locations in Europe, Asia and North America.
Approximately 50 employees work at the Mannheim site in the German state of Baden-Württemberg, most of them in the R&D department. The focus of the site is on the development of frame grabbers and interface cards as well as related software.
- As an experienced electronics developer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the development of FPGA-based frame grabbers for industrial cameras in an interdisciplinary team of eight people.
- As a member of the project team, you will take on the role of electronics development expert and responsibility for hardware design from pre-series model to series support.
- In this position, you will work together with electronics developers from the Mannheim and Ahrensburg sites.
- Within the scope of product development, you will take care of circuit development and layout.
- You will take over the commissioning of assemblies as well as the supervision of activities related to test and production tools.
- The selection of components is part of your tasks as well as the close cooperation with our purchasing department, external service providers and our production partner.
- Last but not least, you should enjoy working in a creative, interdisciplinary team and mastering a wide range of tasks.
- You have completed an apprenticeship in the field of electrical engineering, technical computer science or comparable knowledge and experience gained in practice.
- Ideally, you have gained practical experience in electronics development in the area of FPGA and PCIexpress hardware.
- This role requires broad experience with circuit and layout tools as well as good knowledge in high-speed design (e.g. DDR4, 10GIgE, FPGA Gigabit transceivers).
- Furthermore, you are well versed in measurement techniques and demonstrate a secure handling of measurement technology.
- A good understanding of EMC measurements, simulation or FPGA is an advantage.
- In your work you attach great importance to quality and a structured way of working.
- Good German and English skills complete your profile.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, but the individual teams decide how to go about it
- We welcome your fresh view from the outside and cultivate an open culture in which all employees are encouraged to contribute ideas
- "Work-life balance" is not just an empty phrase at our company: we support our employees in caring for children and the elderly by offering different working time models.
- First-class IT equipment incl. notebook, cell phone , mobile working and a modern workplace.
- Fair payment with internal wage transparency, flexitime account to reduce overtime, 30 days' payed holidays and open communication: on a first-name basis from trainee to board member
Do you share our passion and ambition? Then send us your application, stating the desired starting date and your salary expectations using our online form.
Would you like to know more about us and your career opportunities at Basler? No problem! Please get in touch with Julia Börries by using our conact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Julia Börries
- HR Consultant