Client Side Developer (m/f/d) Basler Software Solutions
- Basler AG
- Hamburg, Oberhafenstraße 1
- Work experience
- Research, development, teaching
- Full/part time
Starting immediately, Full-time with 40 hours peer week or part tim with min. 30 hour per week, Parental leave replacement limited to 18 months
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of imaging components for computer vision applications such as cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, software as well as embedded vision solutions, customized products and consulting services. The products are used in a variety of computer vision markets, including factory automation, medical, traffic, logistics, retail, and robotics. Founded in 1988, the Basler Group employs approximately 800 people at its headquarters in Ahrensburg and other locations in Europe, Asia and North America.
- Develop embedded code for edge processing systems.
- Implementing standards-compliant APIs is also part of your job.
- You take care of the maintenance and further development of SDKs and visualization tools.
- You have very good programming knowledge with C/C++ or Python.
- You have experience in developing under Debian GNU/Linux based distributions..
- You know a lot about Linux distributions and how to create them.
- You could already gain first professional experience in the development context as well as with the development according to Scrum.
- You enjoy working in a creative and innovative environment.
- Knowledge of git, CI/CD, jira and confluence is advantageous.
- Changes and a flexible way of thinking are part of your daily work.
- Very good spoken and written English skills round off your profile.
- You will work in the relaxed atmosphere of a start-up together with 12 other colleagues. Your development team consists of 8 people whose focus is on IoT.
- We work in a co-working space in the centre of Hamburg and enjoy all the advantages that the Basler Group has to offer.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, but the individual teams decide how to go about it.
- We welcome your fresh view from the outside and cultivate an open culture in which all employees are encouraged to contribute ideas.
- "Work-life balance" is not just an empty phrase at our company: we support our employees in caring for children and the elderly and have been recognized for our commitment by the "Work and Family" audit.
- First-class IT equipment incl. notebook, cell phone, mobile working and a modern workplace.
- Fair payment with internal wage transparency, flexitime account to reduce overtime, 30 days' payed holidays and open communication: on a first-name basis from trainee to board member.
Do you share our passion and ambition? Then send us your application, stating the desired starting date and your salary expectations using our online form.
Would you like to know more about us and your career opportunities at Basler? No problem! Please get in touch with Doerte Meyer by using our conact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
#baslercareer #computervision #machinevision
- Ms. Julia Börries