Europa, Mittlerer Osten, Afrika
Nord-, Mittel- und Südamerika
Ihr Anfragewarenkorb ist derzeit leer. Bitte fügen Sie mindestens ein Produkt hinzu, um eine Angebotsanfrage absenden zu können. Falls Sie unserem Vertriebsteam direkt eine Nachricht senden möchten, verwenden Sie bitte dieses Formular.Angebot anfordern
Key Account Manager – Americas
- Basler AG
- Exton, 855 Springdale Dr Suite 203
- Work experience
- Sales, Key Accounting
Starting immediately, Full-time
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of imaging components for computer vision applications such as cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, software as well as embedded vision solutions, customized products and consulting services. The products are used in a variety of computer vision markets, including factory automation, medical, traffic, logistics, retail, and robotics. Founded in 1988, the Basler Group employs approximately 800 people at its headquarters in Ahrensburg (near Hamburg) and other locations in Europe, Asia and North America.
Reporting to the Western Regional Sales Manager, the Key Account Manager's primary function is to Successful Key Account Managers aggressively pursue profitable business at new accounts and existing accounts for Basler components and solutions. . Key Accounts primarily include OEM’s in e.g. Factory Automation, Medical/Life Sciences, or Retail market segments. Your territory would include: Southern California, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Montana, Wyoming, Western Canada, and Latin America. Your specific tasks will be as follows:
- Meet or exceed sales quota and assigned goals.
- Determine which new opportunities or projects are not viable, of low revenue or profitability potential, and/or not in Basler’s best interests to pursue.
- Use creativity and perseverance with Key Accounts to overcome obstacles and advance the sales process and ultimately win components and solutions business.
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships at accounts with sufficient breadth and depth to ensure that key contacts at all levels are sufficiently engaged.
- Develop strong working relationships with sales and other colleagues in order to share information on accounts and competitors.
- Responsible for submitting timely and accurate forecasts and other required information including utilization of Salesforce.com for all customer information.
- Provide accurate information to key contacts at Basler Inc. and Basler AG on which industries, companies and opportunities to pursue to generate near-term and long-term revenue.
- Provide feedback on the marketing of new or established products, competitive activities and suggestions for new products, product features and ways of doing business to key contacts at Basler Inc. and Basler AG.
- Effectively utilize and coordinate support resources and activities locally and in Germany.
- Responsibly manage loaner equipment to maximize revenue and minimize losses.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the company via filtered input from Key Accounts to help steer the company’s technical and commercial direction.
- Attend domestic and international sales meetings as needed to develop sales skills, technical skills, share market intelligence and learn about product development pipelines.
- College degree with 5 years of sales experience in a technical industry is preferred.
- Technology affinity is necessary and basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical, optical and illumination systems along with a familiarity with the industrial imaging environment is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to speak with multiple personality types while actively listening for customer needs, concerns and objectives.
- Demonstrate ownership of problems and opportunities by seeing them through to successful resolution.
- The ability and inclination to aggressively pursue new business by prospecting for new opportunities and discerning which represent the best fit for Basler.
- Ability to effectively work globally with cultural sensitivity and respect.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability and willingness to travel. Total overnight travel is roughly 35%.
Basler, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, 401K and a comprehensive benefit program which includes medical and dental insurance. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time. The ideal candidate would be located in Southern California, Utah, or Arizona. Other west coast locations near major airport hubs will be considered. Unfortunately, there is no relocation package offered with this position.
Basler, Inc. is a sales and support organization serving customers in the Americas.
Do you share our passion and ambition? Then email us your application, stating the desired starting date and your salary expectations to BaslerUSA.HR@baslerweb.com.
Would you like to know more about us and your career opportunities at Basler? No problem! Contact us via mail or phone ( +1 (610) 717 5541).We look forward to hearing from you.