Europa, Mittlerer Osten, Afrika
Nord-, Mittel- und Südamerika
Ihr Anfragewarenkorb ist derzeit leer. Bitte fügen Sie mindestens ein Produkt hinzu, um eine Angebotsanfrage absenden zu können. Falls Sie unserem Vertriebsteam direkt eine Nachricht senden möchten, verwenden Sie bitte dieses Formular.Angebot anfordern
IT Enterprise Architect (m/w/d)
- Basler AG
- Ahrensburg, An der Strusbek 62
- Work experience
- Full/part time
- Published: 28.09.2021
Starting immediately, Full-time with 40 hours peer week or part tim with min. 30 hour per week
Basler is a leading international manufacturer of imaging components for computer vision applications such as cameras, lenses, frame grabbers, software as well as embedded vision solutions, customized products and consulting services. The products are used in a variety of computer vision markets, including factory automation, medical, traffic, logistics, retail, and robotics. Founded in 1988, the Basler Group employs approximately 800 people at its headquarters in Ahrensburg (near Hamburg) and other locations in Europe, Asia and North America.
- You will be responsible for the release of software, analyses of the current state, target conceptualization, and requirements analyses
- In this role, you will advise the specialist departments and work on the refinement of the company's IT strategy
- This will involve preparing decision papers and hosting meetings centered around decision-making
- You will be responsible for the set-up, maintenance, and further development of the EAM tool iServer engineered by Orbus Software
- In addition, you will maintain the architecture and technology documentation and handle communication relating to the international IT infrastructure plan
- You will also be responsible for building and co-developing the architecture community within the company
- Last but not least, you will evaluate technological developments and new technological possibilities with regard to our target architecture (e.g., state-of-the-art systems, interfaces, web services)
- This position would be best suited to a candidate with a Master's degree in the field of Computer Science, Business Informatics, or similar
- You will have a good knowledge of business processes within a manufacturing company
- This will be complemented by a very good understanding of the conceptual design and construction of service infrastructures, IT security and data center infrastructures, networks, and cloud services
- Ideally, you will already be able to draw on some expertise relating to TOGAF and have a basic understanding of business administration
- 3+ years of professional experience in creating application architectures as well as software and IT architectures in an international company would be a decided advantage
- You will also have gained some initial experience when it comes to digital transformation
- A fluent command of German and good English language skills are essential
- We have a clear vision of the direction we want to take, but it is up to the individual teams to decide how they get there.
- We welcome your fresh outside perspective and foster an open culture in which everyone is encouraged to contribute their ideas in a self-directed manner.
- "Work-life balance" is not just an empty phrase at Basler: we support our employees in their roles as family carers and have been recognized for our commitment through the "Work and Family" audit.
- Respect for our staff members' personal interests and reconciling these with their professional lives is an important part of our corporate culture.
- First-class IT equipment, including notebook, mobile working, and a modern working environment.
- We can offer you significant creative freedom with regard to processes and IT infrastructures based on your ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- Attractive remuneration with internal wage transparency, flexitime account for overtime reduction, 30 days of vacation, and open communication: on first-name terms from trainee to board member.
Do you share our passion and ambition? Apply online, specifying your preferred start date and salary requirements.
Would you like to find out more about us and your career prospects at Basler? No problem! Get in touch with Veronika Lisov via our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Veronika Lisov